[Xymon] diskstat.sh/RRD oddity

Don Kuhlman Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com
Mon Oct 15 17:49:46 CEST 2012

Thanks much Jeremy!

That's what I wanted to confirm, if I customize the [disk] graph, then would we lose those default graphs vs. just adding the IO stats to the same [disk] graphs.

PS – I'm using devmon too, but just getting into it.  It sounds like devmon may give you better/other  IO stats vs making custom Xymon graphs for disk io from the OS information provided.

Regards,

Don K