[Xymon] MAPÉ - Monitoring App Page Extension

Nico nicolas at lienard.name
Wed Nov 28 18:34:54 CET 2012

Hello

The screenshot looks good.

I'm installing it :))

be carefull, there is some hard path in parse-config.pl

# Path to MAPE config
my %config = do "/usr/local/xymon/server/www/MAPE/etc/config.pl";

after fixing it, i run the parse-config.pl file but nothing happens and the URL /xymon/MAPE is black.

After checking the file parse-config.pl it appears it opens hosts.cfg.

But my config is using include parameters, so my real config (hosts definitions) are not here but in another file (hosts.d/customer/ALL).

It could be great to integrate this kind of setup.

Anyway, after setting directly the hosts.d/customer/ALL, now it generates the file data.php

[root at cmsbs-mn01-new:/opt/xymon/server/www/MAPE/data ] 84 du -sh data.php
4.8M    data.php

But still black page when going to /xymon/MAPE/index.php

Nothing in httpd error log.

Any advice ?

cheers.

Nico