[Xymon] Configure multiple hostname on the same client.

Thomas Boutelier tboutelier at pack-solutions.com
Thu Nov 15 15:59:32 CET 2012

 Hi all,

 I want to monitor two adress on the same server (one for the server and
 the second for a particular service who may move to another
 server(logical interface)).
 I have configured two hostname on the server and in the
 /etc/default/hobbit-client file I put the two hostname on the
 CLIENTHOSTNAME variable separated by a space.

 The monitoring works fine on the first interface but nothing happens
 with the second.

 Is it possible to configure this two interfaces ?

 Can we launch multiple instances with different config file ?

 Thanks,
 Thomas