[Xymon] no vmstat data for 8 hours on weekdays?

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Nov 14 00:28:53 CET 2012

On 14 November 2012 03:14, Mike Burger <Mike.Burger at freedommortgage.com>wrote:

> It would likely help if I would have attached the file. **facepalm**

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at.  I expected only two lines of
output.  Nevertheless, the columns do seem to be a little irregular.

Can you attach the [vmstat] section from the client data for the host?

If you have xymond running with "--store-clientlogs" then you can find
historical data snapshots in $XYMONVAR/hostdata/name-of-host/.

If not, you can get the [vmstat] section of the client data, at the
appropriate times, with this command run on the Xymon server:

xymoncmd xymon localhost 'clientlog name-of-host section=vmstat'