[Xymon] problems with Xymon SSL

Leszek G Geba leszek.geba at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 22:51:42 CET 2012

Thank you Ryan,

all good.
I have managed to resolve even before your suggestion reached me (which I
am proud of being linux novice).
Exactly as you suggested I have tried to install openssl development tools
library and it helped.
But only when I installed i386 version of it.
It does not mean that x86_64 are bad and will not work with xymon.
It just means that I have found solution to my problem using i386 libs.

also, I have learnt in a hard way that remembering "make clean" helps a lot
:-)
(I forgot about it at some stage and had to repeat process)

I also used ./configure.server options --ssllib  --sslinclude to specify
exact paths.

Thank you again for such quick response

regards

Leszek