[Xymon] e-mail alerts for a specific log? (Solaris 10)

Nick Pettefar Nick at Pettefar.com
Fri May 25 16:17:23 CEST 2012

Hi Neil,

Yes, I definitely need these application logs going to the application
team and not the server team.  I am very surprised that this is not
able to be done as I am sure it is a common scenario?

Regards,

Nick Pettefar