[Xymon] How To or RFE - documenting each alert?

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:40:32 CEST 2012

You can use the "--docurl" feature of the xymongen program to link to a
unique documentation page for each server. On this page you have
instructions for each test (or links to separate documents). I use this to
provide instructions to our Service Desk to tell them who to call for a
given alert, but you could just as easily use it for instructions on how to
resolve alerts.

Thanks,
Larry Barber