[Xymon] Clients not loading custom client-local.cfg values

Bradley, Joshua E. jbradley at ems.com
Wed May 2 23:09:54 CEST 2012

These are very helpful suggestions to use for troubleshooting. The ³client
data² page was showing something like
    [collector:]
    client server,name,ems,com.linux linux

Which was clearly not respecting the ³--class=suse-srvs² that was being
applied to the startup script.

I¹ve tried starting the client now with:  ³./runclient.sh --os=suse-srvs
start² which does adjust the OS value reported accordingly, but as there
isn¹t a ³xymonclient-suse-srvs.sh² script the msgs just pile up in the
./tmp/ and are never delivered to the server.

Any other thoughts or suggestions are welcomed.

--
Thanks,
Josh Bradley