[Xymon] xymon local client not working

F.Reenders at utwente.nl F.Reenders at utwente.nl
Thu Mar 29 09:23:17 CEST 2012

Hi Don K,

That means that the configuration for tests is specified on the server. Like what procs or ports to check.
If you don't use that it will take the default defined on the server.

You can test it by adding this to the ~xymon/server/etc/analysis.cfg file on the server:

HOST=hostname.localdomain
                PROC nonexistingfile

And then of course replace the hostname.localdomain with the hostname of your client(same as in the hosts.cfg file).
If you add this and the procs go red in xymon you are using a server side config.

Regards,

Frederik