[Xymon] Agentless monitoring against Win/*nix systems?

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:28:03 CET 2012

How is that narrowing it down? that is what he asked! "Has anyone done
agentless monitoring with Xymon against Windows and/or *NIX systems?" - read
the original question in future.

And it's not impossible, it just hasn't been done (to my knowledge) with
Xymon, other monitoring solutions may have that functionality but chances
are they have a whole team of developers behind them writing the code and
you will be charged a license/support fee for the end result.

I'm sure if someone wants to write the code for Xymon to have that
functionality Henrik will be more than grateful to integrate it into the
Xymon codebase.

Steve