[Xymon] Antw.: Extra column containing an access protocol (putty, telnet, mstsc)

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.com
Mon Mar 12 12:17:49 CET 2012

The only problem with these hacks is they breach the security of the web browser and are not supported. You also have to configure every user's desktop. I'd rather be a bit less lazy by double-clicking the IP address and pasting it into the appropriate application (e.g. PuTTY, mstsc, etc.)

Malcolm
--
BBWin Development - The Windows client for Big Brother and Xymon

http://bbwin.sourceforge.net
http://xymon.sourceforge.net