[Xymon] files external wth server side processing?

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Tue Mar 6 18:42:05 CET 2012

David,

The only difference I could find after a few hours of trying different things is that your "dir:" entry is lower case.  Apparently BBWin will only accept that line if it is lower case, when I tried that with mine it started working.

Also I noticed a typo in a few other lines in my analysis.cfg that were causing errors, so thank for sending your config.  That helped immensely.

Scot Kreienkamp
skreien at la-z-boy.com