[Xymon] Purple confusion.

Barrie Parker Barrie.Parker at uregina.ca
Fri Mar 2 00:25:52 CET 2012

Hello all:

I'm getting a purple "netstat" status from a BBwin client and I can't seem to understand the behavior. xymon is 4.3.5. I changed the BBwin host from local to central this afternoon.

The netstat status page says that it's from 14:25 this afternoon, but when I look at the client data, it shows that it's right up-to-date (the last data were from 17:20). All the other tests are green (or white - those I understand how to fix).

So I don't think that it's a BBwin issue. How can troubleshoot this please?

Thank you.
Regards,
Barrie.