[Xymon] End of line missing after alert history

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Mon Jun 25 20:04:27 CEST 2012

I've noticed that this is only happening to alerts received from status
that were collected via custom client scripts called from the
clientlaunch.cfg

Also, if it helps, here is the HTML for the page BEFORE I had the
problem:  You can see the "/H3" tag is being placed in the wrong spot

<CENTER><TABLE ALIGN=CENTER BORDER=0 SUMMARY="Detail Status">
<TR><TD ALIGN=LEFT><H3> Listener QA_POSLAB05_QM.LISTENER.TCP is RUNNING</H3>
<PRE>

</PRE>
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Status message received from 10.59.255.137<br>

And here the the HTML after I saw the problem:

<CENTER><TABLE ALIGN=CENTER BORDER=0 SUMMARY="Detail Status">
<TR><TD ALIGN=LEFT><H3> Listener QA_POSLAB05_QM.LISTENER.TCP is INACTIVE - 9:22:53 6/25/2012Status unchanged in 0.00 minutes</H3>
<PRE>

</PRE>
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Michael Beatty