[Xymon] white gaps in graphs across a number of services

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Jun 18 20:29:57 CEST 2012

Do you see anything unusual in the xymond_rrd or xymond log(s) around that
time? If messages are dropping to zero, it could definitely be a crash
somewhere.

If nothing interesting shows up, try running both with --debug enabled as
well... We might get a better idea of why that's happening.

Regards,

-jc