[Xymon] WG: WG: clientlaunch.cfg: CRONDATE problem / error?

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:59:20 CEST 2012

I think it would help if you just did a fresh attempt to patch and
make and posted the output. I'm finding this hard to read because I
see "can't find file to patch" followed by a make.

You need to be in the source code directory that has a subdirectory
trunk containing common/xymonlaunch.c
(or edit that path to reflect what you actually have checked out )

Then when attempting to make you need to have libxymon.h in your library path

I'm thinking that the last time I built from source I didn't have
"trunk" in my path because I only downloaded the *contents* of the
trunk directory, so you might have to tweak the patch to reflect this.

(If you're not familiar with SVN the repository layout may be
confusing. Take a look at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.branchmerge.maint.html#svn.branchmerge.maint.layout
)