[Xymon] Please help Re: Please clarify: http yellow when delayred is set? Or, what makes http yellow?

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 01:50:41 CEST 2012

I'm sorry, that was my fault. I've got multiple servers that are each
monitoring multiple URL's, and I'm seeing different behavior on
different servers, just to make life complicated.
All of the servers have two or three URL's monitored.

Some of the time, http goes yellow and then goes red after 10 minutes,
 when one URL out of three is unreachable
Most of the time, though, http is just going yellow and staying yellow
when one URL out of three is unreachable.

I claim http shouldn't go yellow **at all**.  But I would like a clear
definition of how it's supposed to behave.

The URL's that are failing are Cold Fusion URL's and appear in the
history log as , for example:

              red http://host.example.com/monitor/monitor.cfm - Server timeout
               Seconds:    22.01