[Xymon] Hand editing config files

Carl Inglis Carl.Inglis at rakon.com
Thu Jun 14 23:01:04 CEST 2012

 Carl Inglis
Systems Administrator

Rakon UK Limited
Dowsett House, Sadler Road, Lincoln LN6 3RS, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1522 812630 | Fax:+44 (0) 1522 812664 | Mob: +44 (0) 7786 552915
Carl.Inglis at rakon.com | www.rakon.com
THE QUEENS AWARDS FOR ENTERPRISE 2012
Rakon UK Ltd

This message together with any attachments contains confidential information and may be
subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you may not distribute it in any
way, you must notify the sender immediately and delete any copies of the message along
with its attachments.
Rakon UK Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Dowsett House, Sadler Road, Lincoln LN6 3RS
Company Registration Number: 5128090.

Please be aware that Rakon UK Limited may monitor email traffic data including the date, time, subject line, sender and recipients for the purposes of security and usage monitoring. Automated monitoring systems may also be applied to ascertain whether incoming/outgoing emails are likely to contain viruses, other destructive devices or inappropriate content.