[Xymon] XYMWEBHIKEY question redux

Jim Louis jlouis at peoplenetonline.com
Thu Jun 14 22:43:01 CEST 2012

Thanks for getting back...

Basically I had no graphs available in the trends column. But now I have them. Doing some research on the no graphs in showing in trends (actually got a blank page) I found the suggestion to set the XYMWEBHIKEY to TRUE.

No, I don't know why they are showing up now. Maybe because I just moved my xymon installation to a new server?!?

Jim