[Xymon] Hand editing config files

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Jun 14 17:49:01 CEST 2012

User friendly is a relative term.  Forcing the use of a GUI is slow and not friendly to me.
But I understand today's computer professionals have no concept of low level work, or understanding the inner workings of a computer or program.

It's inevitable that everything be point and click.

Whatever gui that we come up with I hope it has either bulk entry page, or a parser/upload function from a flat file.

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink