[Xymon] BBWin 0.12 and disk use

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizon.com
Thu Jun 14 16:14:15 CEST 2012

Doesn't Xymon work on the mount point?

Try:

HOST=whatever.orix.com.au
  DISK /FIXED/C 95 98
  DISK /FIXED/G 97 98

Or use the regex charater '%':

HOST=whatever.orix.com.au
  DISK %.*C$ 95 98
  DISK %.*G$ 97 98

~David

-----Original Message-----
From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Phil Crooker
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 19:52
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] BBWin 0.12 and disk use

> Xymon
> will pick up the first entry in analysis.cfg

Ah, that make sense, but the default entry is at the bottom, sigh, but
it isn't using those either - it goes yellow on 85%, not 90:

DEFAULT
        # These are the built-in defaults.
        UP      1h
        LOAD    5.0 10.0
        DISK    * 90 95
        MEMPHYS 100 101
        MEMSWAP 50 80
        MEMACT  90 97

This default 90% disk entry works with linux clients but not with the
windows one.

thanks.

>>> On 13/06/2012 at 4:53 PM, in message
<1BF7D566CC4F514288455EF3C9B7CF830999FF91 at EXSVIRTUAL.express.findel.co.uk>,
"Neil Simmonds" <Neil.Simmonds at express-gifts.co.uk> wrote:
> Ok, this might be really obvious but sometimes that can be why you
can't
> see it.
>
> Are your default entries the last thing in analysis.cfg?
>
> I seem to remember hitting this problem myself and it was because
Xymon
> will pick up the first entry in analysis.cfg that matches even if
that
> is the default.

Mounted
>>   Summary(Total\Avail)
>> C               33449980   18383596   15066384    54%
/FIXED/C
>>     31.92gb\14.37gb green
>> D               52425724   34815228   17610496    66%
/FIXED/D
>>     49.10gb\16.81gb green
>> E              314569724  262699724   51870000    83%
/FIXED/E
>>     299.10gb\49.47gb green
>> F              313521148  257046396   56474752    81%
/FIXED/F
>>     298.10gb\53.87gb green
>> G              304083964  261922380   42161584    86%
/FIXED/G
>>     289.10gb\40.21gb yellow
>>

>> many thanks, Phil

> Name & Registered Office: EXPRESS GIFTS LIMITED, 2 GREGORY ST, HYDE,

> CHESHIRE, ENGLAND, SK14 4TH, Company No. 00718151.
> Express Gifts Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services
> Authority
> --------------
> NOTE:  This email and any information contained within or attached in
> separate file is confidential and intended solely for the
> Individual to whom it is addressed. The information or data included
is
> solely for the purpose indicated or previously agreed. Any
> information or data included with this e-mail remains the property of
Findel
> PLC and the recipient will refrain from utilising the
> information for any purpose other than that indicated and upon
request will
> destroy the information and remove it from their records.
> Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not
> necessarily represent those of Findel PLC. If you are not
> the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in
> error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
> or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or
assurances
> are made in relation to the safety and content of this
> e-mail and any attachments.  No liability is accepted for any
consequences
> arising from it. Findel Plc reserves the right to monitor
> all e-mail communications through its internal and external networks.
If you