[Xymon] Hand editing config files

kconnell at ryerson.ca kconnell at ryerson.ca
Wed Jun 13 23:57:50 CEST 2012

I have no issue editing hosts and config files manually...if It becomes known there's a GUI interface I'll  get all kinds of users wanting access and adding things that don't need to be there and just screwing things up in general.

Sometimes making things easier just makes them more complicated...

Ken Connell
Intermediate Network Engineer
Computer & Communication Services
Ryerson University