[Xymon] Newbie - help to install packages/configuration for server/client

Rafiqul Ahsan rafiqul.ahsan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:03:56 CEST 2012

Hi, All

I am new to this forum and also newbie to the monitoring. I just found out
about Xymon and I was wondering if I can have installed a monitoring server
in linux (debian squeez) and client in my PC (windows 7), and try some
basic monitoring stuffs to start with. Could anyone please send me the link
from where I can download Xymon packages and start install ? Is there any
tutorials out there that I can follow for server, client installation,
configuration and tests ?

Thanks
Raf