[Xymon] Have a secondary graph appear in Trends

Joel Carnat joel at carnat.net
Sun Jun 10 19:51:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a custom script "foo", that generates "foo.1.rrd" "foo.2.rrd".
I have configured everything so that "foo" results appear in xymon.html and the [foo], from graphs.cfg, appear in "trends".

I have configured a [foo_more] section in graphs.cfg that uses "foo.1.rrd" only to generate a more precise graph. [foo] renders data from both RDD when [foo_more] only renders data from "foo.1.rrd".

I have put "foo,foo_more" in GRAPHS from xymonserver.cfg.

When I browse to the trends HTML section, I can see "foo" graph but not "foo_more".
But if I manually browse to "(...)showgraph.sh?host=test&service=foo_more&graph_width(...)", then the graph appears properly.

I have tested various things, like putting "foo_more" in hosts.cfg and TEST2RRD but I just can't get that "graph only" section to appear in the HTML pages.

Is there some way to do it ; that is having the "[foo_more]" appear in Trends ?

Thanks,
	Jo

PS: I'm using Xymon 4.3.7