[Xymon] Premature end of script headers: showgraph.sh

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Sat Jun 9 16:21:05 CEST 2012

That is an Apache error.  Can you check the file/dir perms and ownership of your cgi files (showgraph.sh, svcstatus,etc) and also check to see they are marked as executeable?  Also check to see what running the command from the command line tells you (maybe some env var is wrong or your apache config is foobar'd).