[Xymon] Graph right-axis in Xymon

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:06:23 CEST 2012

I don't have a working example handy where I could do a screenshot, but on
my system at work I just modified the [la] entry with extra lines like this:

        AREA:la#00CC00:CPU Load Average
        -u 1.0
        --right-axis
        1:0
        --right-axis-label
        Load
        GPRINT:la:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)

and that gives me markers and a label on the right axis of the cpu graphs.

What I meant by "set it up as a single line" was to make it look similar
the -u & -l options:

        --right-axis 1:0
        --right-axis-label Load

That will require some code additions, as noted in my earlier email.

This is working in SLES11, with rrdtool-1.3.7

Ralph Mitchell