[Xymon] Graph right-axis in Xymon

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:39:39 CEST 2012

I just tried it on a random temperature graph, and it seems to work as two
lines:

    --right-axis
    10:-1000

That definitely put an axis on the right side of the graph.

To set it up as a single line in graphs.cfg, you'll need to do some work on
xymon-4.3.7/web/showgraph.c.  Starting at line 1068, you can see how other
options work, such as --title, height, width, upperlimit & lowerlimit.  I
think you'd need to add something to the gdef_t struct and some handling in
load_gdefs at line 314.  Dunno what else.

But that's just a wild guess...  :-)

Ralph Mitchell