[Xymon] Duplicate email Recipients in Info page

Don Kuhlman Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com
Wed Jun 6 19:28:54 CEST 2012

Thanks Betsy!  I'll try testing this way.

Now, since I have your attention ;), do you happen to know how I can test
why my service monitors arent' working?

I've been working on the email issue and now seem to have another issue. I
shut down the bbwin service on two windows computers that xymon was
monitoring and it's not alerting that the service and/or process has
stopped.

Much appreciated!

Don K