[Xymon] Duplicate email Recipients in Info page

Don Kuhlman Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com
Tue Jun 5 20:02:54 CEST 2012

Hi folks. Still working on cleaning up my xymon infrastructure. I believe I'm getting  a better handle on things with my analysis.cfg and alerts.cfg settings now.

I made some more changes to the analysis and alerts files to add other groups for emails.

So now, I think I've duplicated a notify group in one or the other places.

When I click on a certain host's info link on an application page, I'm seeing the same target recipient for things like conn, cpu, disk, memory, etc.

What's the best way to troubleshoot my rules/settings to figure out where I'm setting the duplicated target recipients at?

PS – I can send along the alerts and analysis files if that helps.

Thanks much!

Don K