[Xymon] FW: Having some issues getting email alerts to come

Don Kuhlman Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com
Mon Jun 4 18:59:27 CEST 2012

HI Larry. Thanks for the tips.  I've modified it and actually found an error on the email address in the alerts.cfg file.

In the macro definition, there was a double @domain.com – eg where it said html_mail.pl srm_infrastructure at domain.com<mailto:srm_infrastructure at domain.com>@domain.com

That must have got stuck on there when I was editing the file with nano and doing some cut/paste operations.

In any case, I'm getting all kinds of email now.

Regards,

Don K