[Xymon] Having some issues getting email alerts to come

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:51:32 CEST 2012

You need to specify a 'GROUP' in your alerts.cfg stanza:

#Rule and Recipient for all host cpu disk mem proc alerts
GROUP=SRMINFRA
SERVICE=cpu,disk,mem,proc TIME=W:0800:1600 RECOVERED
$SRMINFRA

I'm also not too sure that giving the macro and the group the same name is
such a good idea.

Thanks,
Larry Barber