[Xymon] critical list file

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Fri Jun 1 19:20:36 CEST 2012

So last night I moved one of our applications from one machine to another. Thus changing which machine is critical.

I hand edited the critical.cfg file and then wondered if it would get re-read. I decided to play it safe and restart xymon.

Was that necessary?

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly