[Xymon] Any way to log the critical system view ack’s?

Bill Richardson wrichardson at llbean.com
Tue Jul 31 20:43:17 CEST 2012

I was looking at a way to log the critical system view ack’s.

Looking thru the archives I found this thread back in 2007:
http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2007-November/015949.html

Issue:
Missing a Log/Report from Critical view. A Report with information about
 the alerts and acknowledgeds information that were made in Critical systems
 would be helpful.

Response:
Right now it isn't even being logged, except inside the Hobbit daemon. A
reporting tool is needed, I agree.

Any update on if this is now possible? Any way to get the Xymon daemon to output the critical view ack logs?

Thanks
Bill