[Xymon] How to debug showgraph.sh?

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 18:41:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm sure I saw a way to run showgraph.sh from the command-line in order
to debug problems with it. As far as I remember it required setting the
variable QUERY and perhaps some others before running it. I have looked,
but cannot find how this was done.

Can anyone offer any help here?

(I have 4 client status pages for a local test which are not showing a
graph, but are showing a link where the graph should be. The
corresponding 'trends' page shows the graphs (so obviously RRD is
working okay, and the graphs do exist). Also I have one client which
does show the graph on the status page. So I want to see why one works
and four fail.)

Thanks,

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001