[Xymon] Custom test- stats graphs and verbose text displayed on one page?

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:18:42 CEST 2012

Thank you both!!

"*:NONE" was the right magic to keep  RRD from choking on the non-NCV input

Now my second question is - can I get a second graph?

I've got data coming in that looks like this:

Total : 460599
Success : 450123
TotalFailed : 10000
TempFailed: 8000
FooFailed:  1000
BarFailed: 300
OtherFail: 800

Since Failed is an order of magnitude smaller than succeeded (good for
business!) the failed line is just a blur at the bottom of the graph.
It would be nice to have a second graph that just plotted types of
failure against total failure. Can I do this? I wrote another section
in graphs.cfg called ABCerror but I'm not having much luck getting it
to show up anywhere . I added it to the GRAPHS section of
xymonserver.cfg hoping it would show up under "trends" but no joy.