[Xymon] Separate column for network interface stats?

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Jul 26 05:10:56 CEST 2012

What about adding these line into analysis.cfg to each server you want to
monitor:

        DS ifstat ifstat.eth0.rrd:bytesSent >50000000 COLOR=yellow
"TEXT=eth0 &V bytes out is higher than threshold &U"
        DS ifstat ifstat.eth0.rrd:bytesReceived >50000000 COLOR=yellow
"TEXT=eth0 &V bytes in is higher than threshold &U"
        DS ifstat ifstat.eth0.rrd:bytesSent >70000000 COLOR=red "TEXT=eth0
&V bytes out is higher than threshold &U"
        DS ifstat ifstat.eth0.rrd:bytesReceived >70000000 COLOR=red