[Xymon] Missing feature ?

Isaac W Traxler traxler at lsu.edu
Mon Jul 16 17:00:41 CEST 2012

I have run into the same issue. Basically, you have a tradeoff: fewer
tests with less granular control vs. more tests with finer control.

I have mostly shifted to a number of different tests to allow me to
minimize the chances for me to miss additional failures.

--
Isaac Traxler                             AIX,Linux Admin
Louisiana State University                traxler at lsu.edu
High Performance Computing                225-578-1923
LONI AIX Clusters
AIX, Linux Support