[Xymon] Anyone got a nice blue report? or blue view?

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Jul 14 12:24:27 CEST 2012

On 05-07-2012 16:44, Betsy Schwartz wrote:
> I'd like to send something around periodically showing a list of all
> servers and services that are signed out, suitable for skimming to see
> if they really should be signed out. The enable/disable page is a
> little "busy" for this purpose. Anyone done anything like this?

You could do it with a CGI script like this:

#!/bin/sh
# This is an example of using the Xymon statusreport.cgi tool.
exec /usr/lib/xymon/server/bin/statusreport.cgi \
	--column=. --filter=color=blue --all \
	--show-summary --link --show-column

Not the prettiest of webpages, but it might do. If not, you can use the
"--embedded" option an include it in whatever HTML code you can write
yourself.