[Xymon] content test

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:17:08 CEST 2012

This is the relevant entry in hosts.cfg:

cont;https://fsiwasxpvxa07.edc.ds1.usda.gov:9043/ibm/console;certificate

Xymon is reading it as a 'cont' test, the test result is showing up on the
Xymon display as 'content1', another content test works against the same
host without a problem.

Thanks,
Larry Barber