[Xymon] content test

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:52:55 CEST 2012

Here'e the relevant section from the results:

URL                      :
http://fsiwasxpvxa07.edc.ds1.usda.gov:8080/fsis/public/static/index.jsp
HTTP status              : 200
HTTP headers
HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:44:50 GMT^M
Server: IBM_HTTP_Server^M

HTTP output
(NULL)

Nothing too revealing. As I said I can retrieve the page using a browser
and by using wget (even with the user-agent set to 'Xymon '). I can't
figure out why it won't return the page to Xymon.

Thanks,
Larry Barber