[Xymon] Xymon on RHEL3 - not working?

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Mon Jul 9 16:57:47 CEST 2012

Hello,

as far as I can remember, RHEL3 has an old 2.4 kernel.
I'm using hobbit client 4.2.0 on such machines - you should give it a try and install this elder hobbit client.

Good luck!

Regards
Christian

CHRISTIAN BECKER
System Engineer
CSC

August-Horch-Strasse 28, 56070 Koblenz, Germany
Global Outsourcing Services Central Region  |  cbecker4 at csc.com  |  www.csc.com