[Xymon] Items per graph settings

David Baldwin David.Baldwin at ausport.gov.au
Fri Jul 6 01:48:00 CEST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Paul Jordan
Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 6:00 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Items per graph settings

>Why do some graphs such as disk drive space have only 4 entries per
>graph while others like temperature lump all entries into one graph?
>I have machines with 10 or 15 drives and they graph with only 4 disks
>per graph.  But I have devices with temperature and all 14 are lumped on
>one graph (very hard to read).

See svcstatus.cgi man page --multigraphs option
http://xymon.com/xymon/help/manpages/man1/svcstatus.cgi.1.html

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport visit http://www.ausport.gov.au

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.