[Xymon] ntpstat.rrd creation

Berkley, Simeon sberkley at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Thu Jul 5 16:24:00 CEST 2012

I figured it out, the confusion was with the column name and how that is
mapped to the rrd. I tried sending 'offset=0' to the 'ntpstat' data channel
for a host and it worked. I'll just create a server script that does
something like:

$XYMON $XYMSRV "data ntp.serveraddress.com.ntpstat

$(ntpdate -u -q -p 2 $NTP_SERVER_IP | grep -o 'offset
\+[-+]*[0-9]\+\.[0-9]\+'|tail -n1 |tr ' ' '=')

"

And put it in the server's tasks.cfg.

--
S i m e o n  B e r k l e y