[Xymon] Remove An Alert for a Specific Server

Stuart, Ed Ed.Stuart at austinenergy.com
Thu Jan 26 17:56:43 CET 2012

Hello; we are running Xymon 4.2.0.  We have a number of our alerts and
triggers set up on a page basis. How can we disable the alert for one
category for server on a page without disabling it for all the servers
defined on that page?  For example, if all the servers were defined to
be on page Example and we had a trigger that for all servers on page
Example where we are montoring the existence of an ntp process how could
we disable the monitor for the ntp process for just one server on that
page?

Ed
There's no place like 127.0.0.1