[Xymon] Graphed values divided 100 ?

kconnell at ryerson.ca kconnell at ryerson.ca
Wed Jan 18 16:35:08 CET 2012

The new box is RHE 5.7 64bit...the old is RHE 5.2 32bit.

Also, it wasn't an upgrade. Its a new box and the only thing copied over from the old is hosts.cfg (bb-hosts) and the devmon templates....all host data and/or stats is new along with the box.

Ken Connell
Intermediate Network Engineer
Computer & Communication Services
Ryerson University