[Xymon] testing folder modified date on winderz?

john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com
Tue Jan 17 19:30:57 CET 2012

Has anyone created an external script for BBWin which would be able to check the modification date of a folder on a Windows server?

I am looking for something similar to the FILE test where mtime<NNN but for a folder/directory.

Thanks,
John
John Rothlisberger
IT Strategy, Infrastructure & Security - Technology Growth Platform
TGP for Business Process Outsourcing
Accenture
312.693.3136 office

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.