[Xymon] Multiplicated Background-gif after update to 4.3.5

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Thu Jan 12 16:47:51 CET 2012

FYI... I just completed the install process for 4.3.7 and this problem
occurred.  The fix provided also solved the issue.  I did this on a
"test bed" I set up to test/plan my upgrade before doing anything to my
production Xymon servers.  I made no changes to templates from the
original 4.3.0.0_beta2 install I did just 2 weeks ago.  I suspect there
might be a bug in the "make install" process, but am not a C programmer
and don't know where to start to debug.

            .......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.