[Xymon] US Weather/Disaster alert data ?

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:09:22 CET 2012

I have an old script written by David Schronce for the original Big
Brother.  It grabs a page like this one:

     http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/KTUL.html

parses it, looks for key words and send red, yellow or green status
messages depending on the results.  I made a few modifications to it .
 It's probably still running at EDS in Tulsa, even if they won't admit

I'll tidy it up a bit this evening, make it work with xymon-4.3.x, before
releasing it back to the wild.

I had it reporting for a pseudo-host called Weather, with columns for
several cities.

Ralph Mitchell