[Xymon] Add a new header on xymon page

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Jan 10 15:12:00 CET 2012

Use the group keyword.

And please look at the man pages, or even read the comments in the files. Both questions you have put to the list this morning are very basic Xymon things.

Paul Root    - Engineer III
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Sailesh
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:34 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] Add a new header on xymon page

Hi all,

I am monitoring 50 servers on xymon out of which 20 are database servers. Therefore I want to separate the application servers with database server. I want to add a new header to separate the servers into two groups.

Can someone help how I can achieve that?

Regards,
Sailesh

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication