[Xymon] Holidays.cfg question

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jan 5 12:29:15 CET 2012

If you have some updates for holidays.cfg, please send them directly to me
and I'll get it included in the standard file that ships with Xymon.

I've seen the issues described with Thanksgiving, but haven't had a chance
to look into the problem yet. If you don't hear anything about it, it would
be OK to send me a reminder in a months time or so :-)

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:31:14 -0600, Taylor Lewick
<tlewick at tradebotsystems.com> wrote:
> Darin, thanks for the response.  I agree with updating the Martin Luther
> King day.  I'm making that change now.
> I'm guessing by lack of response on the Thanksgiving issue most consider
> it to not be a big deal.  Its easy enough to set  a static date, but if
> patch/fix is in place I'd add it.
>
> Thanks,
> Taylor

It